The Onyx is a saddle platform that simply has it all. Trophyline's Onyx contains an angled perimeter - angles on each side of the platform, with built-in non-slip ridges, containing the ideal contact points for foot placement and comfort when leaning, rolling to stand, or turning to shoot your weak side. The Platform also was built with the newClaw design - a singlecast post, standoff, and stomp pad built and integrated together.
- Overall dimensions: 14.9" W X 13"D
- Weight: 4.5 lbs.
- Complete angled perimeter w/ non-slip ridge grips
- Claw design - single cast post, stomp pad, and standoff
- Platform leveling system
- Folds flat
- 300 lb weight limit
- Easy to use cinch belt
- Fits trees 4" to 22" diameter
- Has been tested by ANS/ISO/IEC independent testing facility
- Meets and exceeds static load capacity test
- Meets and exceeds adherence and static stability test