Marcum Lithium M5 Series Shuttle Combos
The Marcum Lithium M Series Shuttle Combos will change how you look at ice fishing, literally. These new units not only carry the Marcum name for performance, but now offer new features that make them better than ever. Brushless operation is incorporated in the new Marcum M-Series flashers to make them dead-quiet all while delivering brilliant and crisp colors to separate fish, bottom and your bait. Illuminated on the highest resolution display available in a commercial grade flasher, the new M-Series features split screen zoom, patented interference rejection and 1000 watts of expertly managed output power. Each combo includes Sonar System, Lithium Shuttle, Charger, User Manual and 5-gallon Transit Bucket.
|Model||Peak Power Output||Target Separation|
- Compact, Lightweight, Long-Lasting.
- Up to 40 Hour Continuous Run Time (Battery life varies by use, settings, configuration, and many other factors).
- 12-volt 12-amp Hour Lithium ION Polymer Battery.
- Recharge Fast with the included 3-amp Hour Charger.
- Battery Status Indicator.
- LED Lighting Positioned to Illuminate Hole and Charge Glow Lures.
- Dual USB Power Ports.
- Integrated Cable Storage and Grips.
- Dual Rod Holders.
- Two 1/4 - 20 Ports for Additional Accessories.
- Inverted Transducer Rest Eliminates Freeze Up.
- Dual Transducer Support Arm Mounts (One transducer support arm included).
- Articulating Handle with Locking Spokes Adjusts to Fit Most Ice Sonar Systems.
- Safely Store Shuttle System in 5-gallon Transit Bucket.
- TrueColor Patented MBC Brushless Lighting Display.
- 20 Degree Ice Transducer.
- 2-inch Target Separation.
- Patented Multiple Step Interference Rejection.
- Split Screen 5' Zoom with Bottom Lock.
- Selectable Depth Ranges – 20', 40', 80', 160'.
- 8 ft. Transducer Cable.
- Two Year System Warranty.
- One Year Shuttle/Battery Warranty.
Ice Fishing Electronics